Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Post Blizzard Running

I took the above picture on my lunch run today! After experiencing Extreme Blizzard conditions, I was so grateful to be able to stretch my legs out and go for a run today.  The last three days, I've done the minimum 1.6 km to keep my agreement of '1 mile a day' challenge.  My left ankle has been tender, and so it's probably been a blessing that I let it rest.
Today on my run, I thought allot about Christmas.. visualized happy feelings & bonding connections. 'Pre-paving' my thoughts, so as to manifest & create the Christmas I wish to experience.  I hardly even noticed my run, as I was so consumed with the visualizing.

End result of this run: Bad feelings in the tummy were released and replaced by an overwhelming 'knowing' that all will be well... and as it should be.

*feeling calm*

No comments:

Post a Comment