Monday, October 1, 2012

Ramblings about a moment...


It wasn’t obvious; rather it was in the stillness of the air surrounding him. The trickling pink notes of desire filled the air between us with promises of soon to be touch.  The vulnerable pressure in my heart forced the spilling waterfalls of words, causing my truth to fall flippantly upon his pillow.  Spindling verses of truth, the webs of my wanting began to connect us, and draw us closer. I am present only for him, as ice-covered time caused the full moon to stop in the sky.  I had been hiding for so long, and even so, I have always been connected to him.  He reached out and grabbed my hand. And with that breath-taking touch, my spirit surrendered. Humbly knowing that for that exceptional moment.... I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment